Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hello people!
Changed my layout, again :D
Just plain black & white, will change again, soon.

Yesterday's svc was really fun & enjoyable!
Pastor Shirley played a game, 3 people who have the same birthday date, will win a $10 Starbucks voucher!
So jie & I ran upstage, pulling Gina along.
Ha ha, so embarassing, esp for Gina :D

Yayness!

After svc, went to the Prime restaurant.
Ate the meal provided for Hope Church people :)

Ambience :)

Other people from FNW.

Kaining & me!

Went to the event held for NW & FNW people.
Nu ren guo! (Women's land) :D

Mmm chocos!

The event was very fun, knew alot of new people there too!
Mostly from FNW. Ha ha x)

Ate at MacDonalds with jie after that.

3 cheers for French Fries!

M for McDonalds!

Went to the Bugis area to meet up with family :]
We took alot of unnesessary turns, whateverz.
:D !

My brother had his bunny tooth plucked!

Advertising for toblerone :D

Junkies for Chinese New Year :]

Saw something really disgusting at the Rochor carpark.
Such an eyesore, ew.

A packet of urine!!

Baked the double chunk of chocolate cookies today!
Bad day, I've burnt 18 cookies, 18 half-burnt, & 14 perfect ones.
Then I guess I'll just give 14 cookies for Valentine's day :D

Tomorrow's really really the last day to hand in the NE project to Mrs Teo,
or we'll be really dead.
Only Ain & me are to be excused tomorrow.
Shall blog more next time.
Goodbye world!

Please vote for B6 at www.vote.youth.sg! Thankyou :D

No comments: